Hi! Thanks for visiting thirtytwothousanddays.com. If your mind is buzzing with questions – What’s this site about? Who writes this stuff? What does it all mean? – fear not! I created this start page to help you get the most value from this site and to answer a few commonly asked questions.
So, um, what does “thirty two thousand days” mean anyway?
The big question with a short answer! It’s a human lifetime (approximately).
The name is a simple reminder that life doesn’t go on forever. Is there a change you want to make happen in your life or in the world, that you aren’t working on now? What’s a small step that you can takeÂ – today! – in order to make that dream a reality? Seize the day!
What is this site all about?
The goal of thirtytwothousanddays.com is: to help myself and my readers learn how to live so that when we look back over our lives, in our final moment, we feel a sense of happiness, inner peace, and satisfaction.
More specifically, I write articles that help myself and others have a better, happier, and more fulfilling experience of life – on subjects like goal setting, changing habits, motivation, spirituality, happiness, health, decision making, and lifestyle.
Where’s the good stuff?
Here’s a quick sampler. These are a few key articles that will give you a sense of what thirtytwothousanddays.com is focused on:
- The things that you think will make you happy won’t make you happy – What really contributes to happiness in life may surprise you.
- Paying attention is the most important thing in your life – Learn a simple habit of mind that can improve your experience of the world around you.
- The power of community – Connect with like-minded others to share support on your path through life.
- Minimalism is the lifestyle of the moment – and the future - Let your “stuff” serve you, not the other way around.
- How to set goals – A structured method for plotting a path toward your most important goals.
Now that you know a little bit about the purpose and focus of this site, why donâ€™t take a moment to enter your email for the free premium content so that you donâ€™t miss out on anything awesome. This includes lots of upcoming free resources – like my ebook Thirty Two Thousand Days ofÂ Joy: The Short Guide To A Long And Happy Life.
And check out the Archives for more!